Translate

Saturday, November 8, 2014

My former student is now a Real Estate Investor


As a founding parent/teacher at the Philippine School Doha, I am blessed to see my former students succeed in their chosen careers. The solid foundation through education that we teachers have imparted gives a lot of meaning when we see our students become accomplished. Though some are already married and have their own families, some still choose to invest in order to secure a good life ahead of them.

After my joyous stay at the Philippine School Doha, I opted to venture out in the Real Estate industry and became an investor, eventually I also became a full-time representative to major real estate developers in the Philippines. I highly encourage parents and my co-teachers to invest in the real estate industry particularly in condominium acquisitions – in fact, one particular condominium situated in Manila’s University belt is being referred to as “the Philippine School Doha condo” because of twenty-one (21) Qatar-based parents opted to buy the unit(s) from me one-after-the-other. Many of my clients use their condominium unit(s) as a transit home while vacationing in The Philippines but primarily occupied by their children while studying in different universities. Some clients opt to rent-out their acquired units in order to generate passive income for their family whilst keeping their day job abroad.

To date, a lot of my former students has already finished their studies in the Philippines and has begun to come back to Qatar in order to secure better employment opportunities.

This week there is something that truly makes me happy. One of my former students, Mikki Morales, whom I still have contact through social networking decided to once again listen to my teachings. Now that she and her older sister is working and eager to have a clearer direction in life they wanted to control their finances and  I encouraged them to invest “sa isang investment vehicle na may basehan” which is of course, through real estate investing.

Why real estate? “Sa Pilipinas, ang pinaka-magandang negosyo ay ‘yung kumikita ka na mayroong asset na base sa real estate”.

With the help of my colleague Abe Malicdem of Vistaland International group, we were able to showcase a variety of presentations to the Morales siblings. Today, the Morales’ eldest, Karen, decided to acquire a condominium unit at the Vista Residences Taft (near De La Salle University) while her younger sister Mikki choose a condominium unit at the newly-launched Vista GL Taft (across UP-PGH campus).

Young & beauteous entrepreneur - the Morales sibling

If my former student is already taking control of their financial life through various investment vehicles at such a young age, particularly in the Real Estate investing, there’s no reason why you can’t.

The signing of reservation agreement (November 07, 2014)

This article is intended to inspire budding entrepreneurs especially those in the real estate industry. I believe that the best way to acquire skills in this field is to learn to get the right information. You are encouraged to share this article with everyone in your circle or share a quote or your views by simply participating in the forum. Let us join hands in promoting real estate investing as a major source of passive income for everyone.


CLICK photo for bigger image

No comments:

Post a Comment