Translate

Sunday, April 1, 2018

THE LONG ROAD TO BAGUIO



Winding paths, traffic and the unavoidable rush of people, that is what our clients had to endure during their travel from Batangas to Baguio. They were able to pull it off and arrive at Ela-G guest condo Baguio safely.

The celebrant and her "apo"

We were monitoring their whereabouts during the day along with another client at Ela-G guest house Baguio and found out that the traffic was really bad.  I have to admit I crossed my fingers quite a few times for the traffic to improve. Luckily circumstances improved and I told myself to breathe a sigh of relief because the booking would not be canceled.


I can remember my family was in the same situation a few years back when we were also traveling to Baguio during the Lenten season. We were caught in traffic for a few hours. Passenger buses could be seen overtaking and sometimes using the opposite lane to avoid the congestion which only made matters worse. Drivers who don’t think about the safety of their passengers give me goosebumps.

The arrival at Ela-G guest condo Baguio

I was more than happy to extend my help through constant communication with Thess like how to navigate along Baguio, restaurant suggestions and a few tips to enjoy their stay. All the photos I’m using now were personally forwarded to me for my use by Thess Coronado Geralde.


Thank you for giving us the chance to cater to your accommodation needs during your 31st-anniversary celebration, Thess. We truly appreciate your trust in us and we hope your family was satisfied with the level of services we provided.

Mr & Mrs. Thess Geralde

Thank you for getting in touch!


When in or plan to visit Baguio, Ela-G offers you grandiose accommodation.

Privacy, space is all yours! Ela-G sparkling clean accommodations are your perfect Family Home. We need to "go live" into the website property listing by clicking the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment