Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Doha, Qatar Travel Log: A family Adventure November 25, 2011.

By: Fredolin Pagdilao Aguinaldo, Doha Qatar.
.
My Daughter Anna Mae at the top-most.

After changing my office-working attire at 2:30 PM Doha time, I started loading clothes to our ever-hard working washing machine in preparation to our travel back-home in the Philippines. Aside from these, I need to empty our freezer and refrigerator unit as well in order to get rid of those unwanted food stuff that are stored there since my wife Evelyn left home to the Philippines some 2-months ago.
.
Meanwhile, my youngest daughter who stays with me in Qatar called a while ago requiring additional budget for her despedida and Christmas blow-out to her 29-classmates and teachers at Ponderosa, Doha.
.
It all started last night when I jokingly told her that She can invite some of her close friend to a "mini-mirienda" session at home since I always bake waffle apart from those of take-away food-stuff their heart desires and didn't realized that her plan will be broadcast-ed  through FB as in Tumblr by her classmates. Couldn't do anything now, they are heading to Ponderosa just after school.



.
Hohoho, me and my big mouth, but since Christmas is fast approaching it is one perfect time to be with her classmates to wind-up from their busy school schedule as well as practice session for their up-coming JS prom as well. At Ponderosa, I have a chance to talk to her teacher and assures that He will closely coordinate to his co-teacher about Anna Mae's periodical exam when she come-back in Qatar after our vacation.
.
Life abroad is not that easy as you think, one has to do house chores all by himself in order to have organize living condition. Raising kids by yourself is the most challenging job-ever. But so far, my eldest daughter Rea Lynne who was born and raised in Qatar is now a Registered Medical Technologist who work as Phlebotomist at the Saint Luke's Medical Center Global City, Taguig. My son Fredolin II is taking-up entrepreneurship in Manila and Anna Mae is attending her final years at The Philippine School, Doha.
.
Our vacation this year was timely where I can able to use the whole 37-working days annual leave in the Philippines apart from that of my sick-leave spent at Saint Luke's last summer.
.
Our balikbayan box are now ready and our travel document checked and just waiting for my college to drive us to the Doha international airport later.



No comments:

Post a Comment